Become a BIBLEGIVERS 4THEM athlete today!
Use your God-given talents, passion, and health to support the persecuted Church. You can walk, run, swim, cycle, row… do anything 4THEM. By doing a race or event for them (your persecuted family), you will help Open Doors put a Bible in the hands of persecuted believers and support them where they live for Jesus in some of the most dangerous places in the world.
We challenge you to change a life by doing one race for them…
Register as a BIBLEGIVERS 4THEM athlete
- Register as an athlete below. Once your Open Doors registration has been processed you will receive your unique sponsor number and a letter you can give to potential sponsors.
- Register for a race of your choice. Decide on a race and register for it.
- Get sponsors. Ask individuals, your church or cell group to sponsor you for the race. Sponsors can donate directly into the Open Doors bank account. All information will be in the letter you will receive.
- Train. Training is one of the most important things to do before any event, but as you train remember to work on those sponsors!
- Enjoy the race. Thank you for making a difference. As you race remember your persecuted family who you are doing it for!