WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- 2 X Application Fee to participate in any Open Doors (OD) trip offered during 2021/2022 valued at R5000.00 each.
WHO CAN REGISTER TO BE ELIGIBLE?
- Open Doors Supporters & Partners (Only those who are registered with Open Doors Southern Africa) – registration is available to those who are not yet partners. In order to participate you must become a partner.
- Employees, Agents or assignee/s of Open Doors and their families do not qualify for this incentive.
HOW CAN YOU BE CONSIDERED FOR THE TRAVEL INCENTIVE?
- You must pre-register to attend the Travel event on the 27th of March 2021. Registration is only possible through the Open Doors website. Supporters may call in on 011 888 9341 during office hours or send a message to us via Whatsapp on 064 867 4730 for assistance to sign up on the website.
- Applicants must complete a traveller’s application form & be vetted per OD’s selection criteria to participate in the International Presence Ministry. (OD’s Travel Coordinator will provide the successful registrant with the relevant application form).
- All Travel Incentive monies will remain with OD at all times and be allocated to the traveller’s travel account at the point of when applying for a specific trip.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO QUALIFY AS A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRANT FOR THE TRAVEL INCENTIVE?
- 1 x Previous traveller, having travelled with OD in the past.
- 1 x Brand new traveller who has never travelled with OD before.
- The first 50 web registrants will be considered for the incentive.
- Attendance at the event is compulsory, and should your name be announced as the eligible candidate and you are unable to accept in person, the incentive will default to the next name in line.
WHEN WILL THE SUCCESSFUL REGISTRANT BE ANNOUNCED?
- 27th of March, at the live web event.
- The eligible registrant selected candidate must be present to receive the prize; if the elected candidate is not available the next valid candidate in line will be given the incentive.
VALIDITY OF THE TRAVEL INCENTIVE:
- Valid for travel in the years 2021/2022;
- If travel is impossible during these years, the incentive is wholly non-transferable and will fall away; (This excludes force majeure);
- Incentive is wholly not transferable under any circumstances.
- The Successful registrant must be of age (no children or minors qualify) and be able to finance the rest of the trip costs independently;
- In the case of an unused travel incentive all funds will return to the travel fund for use towards International Presence Ministry of Open Doors Southern Africa.
- Funds are non-redeemable and may not be utilised in any other way than for use in the International Presence Ministry of Open Doors Southern Africa.
In the event that travel is impossible due to reasons of force majeure, the funds will remain available until such time that travel is once again possible (up to 5 years from the year 2020).
Category 1 – Previously Travelled:
- First 50 Web Registrants.
- Must attend the meeting on the 27th of March 2021.
- Must be eligible according to the T’s & C’s.
Category 2 – Never Travelled
- First 50 Web Registrants
- Must attend the meeting on the 27th of March 2021
- Must be eligible per T’s & C’s.
PERMISSION TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By agreeing to the terms of this consent form, I hereby voluntarily authorize Open Doors to process my personal information (including my name, credit card & banking details, physical address, telephone numbers & any other information I have provided to Open Doors). Processing shall include the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or merging, linking, as well as blocking, degradation, erasure or destruction of information. This consent is effective immediately & will endure until the relationship between myself & Open Doors has been terminated.
By agreeing to the terms of this consent form, I expressly consent to the processing of my information for marketing purposes and know & understand that by agreeing to same that I may receive marketing materials in the form of SMSs, emails and the like from Open Doors.
PROTECTING YOUR SPECIAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
Open Doors requires your consent to be able to retain information about your religious beliefs & philosophies. By agreeing to the terms of this consent form, I expressly consent to the processing of information about my religious beliefs & philosophies, by Open Doors.
I expressly consent to the processing of my information for the purposes of receiving newsletters, fund raising information, educational packs as well as various other religious material and know & understand that by agreeing to the terms & conditions set out herein, that I may receive these materials in the form of SMSs, emails and the like from Open Doors.
YOUR RIGHTS IN TERMS OF THIS CONSENT
Right to correct your details – Open Doors endeavours to keep your information up to date, should any of your details have changed please notify us of same so that our records are as accurate as possible.
Right to revoke consent – You may revoke your consent given to us in terms of this form at any time. Your revocation should be in writing and addressed to Open Door’s Information Officer. Revoked consent is not retroactive & will not affect disclosures of your information already made.
TRANS-BORDER FLOW OF INFORMATION
I expressly consent to the processing of my personal information by way of the trans-border flow of information. This will occur where personal information has to be sent to service providers outside of the Republic of South Africa for storage or further processing processes on Open Door’s behalf. We will not send your information to another country that does not have similar information protection legislation in place.