The following positions are currently available
Role Title: Application Support and Development Officer
Location: Based at Open Doors’ head office in Gauteng
Purpose of the Role: The Application Support and Development Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the CRM and CMS systems at ODSA. The person will also be responsible for development on the system as well as mobile applications as needed by ODSA.
Relationships: The Application Support and Development Officert reports to the ICTS Manager and relates internally to the Executive Director, all Departmental Managers and all ODZA staff. He/she will also relate externally to the Open Doors International ICTS team and external suppliers of ICT services.
Time Commitment: A full-time position
- Administer, maintain and enhance the CRM system in use by ODSA, in conjunction with ODI ICTS and the third party vendor.
- Provide support on the CRM system with assistance of ODI ICTS.
- Implement 3rd party solutions for CRM in conjunction with ODI ICTS. This will include but is not limited to the implementation of an Integrated Marketing Solution.
- Implement and maintain integration with other systems.
- Technical support for the CMS.
- Develop and implement needed functionality on CMS.
- Maintain the software of the hosted CMS solution.
- Development, maintenance and support of mobile applications for ODSA.
- Development or configuration of interfaces between the CRM, CMS and other applications within ODSA.
Experience and Expertise
-An appropriate degree or vendor accredited qualification.
-Technical skills and experience in:
- Database administrative experience.
- Microsoft Excel skills at an Expert level.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system.
- WordPress or another Web CMS product.
- Developing Mobile Applications.
– Interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide cross section of people.
– Ability to communicate well in Afrikaans and English at all levels.
– Valid South African drivers licence (at least Code B).
Key Qualities and Skills
- Clear and demonstrable Christian commitment and acceptance of the Open Doors Statement of Faith
- Vision and passion for communicating the message of the persecuted Church.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills in both Afrikaans and English.
- Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to Open Doors Southern Africa’s mission, respect for diversity, and the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
How to apply?
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV and one A4 page that briefly outlines what you bring to this role and how God has prepared you. We also would like to receive references from your previous employer(s) and local church. Please ensure that your application reach us at [email protected] no later than 8 January 2020.
Further information can be obtained from the above mentioned email address.